Saturday, July 23, 2011

Krabby Patties

Turkey Burgers on the grill
1 lb ground turkey
1 TBSP Greek seasoning
1 TBSP seasoning salt
1 TSP Worcestershire sauce
drizzle of olive oil

Knead all spices together with ground turkey. Pat into 4 burgers, or 8 sliders. Drizzle with olive oil. Grill 5-7 mins on each side, only turning once. (ground turkey is more fragile than ground beef) Serve on toasted buns with condiments of your choice.

My kids are pretty easy when it comes to trying new things, especially when I call them something like "Krabby Patties" (thank you Sponge bob) With all the grilling out we've been doing this summer, I felt the need to mix it up a bit, so I did some digging, and once again, edited the spices to my families liking. These krabby patties ended up being a delicious, healthy alternative to the same old burgers. Served with corn on the cob and mac n cheese and you've got a meal.

                 MELI ENJOYED THE LEFTOVERS! LOL

No comments: