Saturday, October 2, 2010

Pumpkin Latte'

I'm not sure about you all, but I am obsessed with Starbucks pumpkin latte'. I wait all year for fall to come around, so I can get my hands on them. Well, I was noticing after a few of those suckers, that they had a way of making my wallet lighter. So, I came up with an at home version that is delicious. I have enjoyed this coffee every morning for the past week, without breakin the bank. Also noteworthy, is that there is no high fructose corn syrup in my at home version. I have no idea if Starbucks has it in there, but I don't doubt it. I know flavored creamers in the grocery store definitely do.



Hazelnut Coffee
1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tbsp sugar
1/4 cup coffee creamer



I use a large coffee mug, and these are the measurements I use. You can tweak them to your liking. MMMMMMMMMM

No comments: