Sunday, October 5, 2008

Patio Work






My sister in law, Heather, recently redecorated her lanai. "It's like adding another room to your house" she said. I had gone over to her house to see what all the hype was about, and was totally inspired by the work she had done. I am sharing these photos mainly for her, as she is very busy with little Sophia. Also, I thought Aunt Shawn would enjoy seeing my kitchen herbs are still out there.( I actually use them quite a bit.) And, I am hoping to entice my friend Heather to come over and sit in those comfy rocking chairs with me while the kids play out back. (:
Who knows, maybe I'll pass on the inspiration, and someone else will have another room to enjoy these fall evenings. I will warn you though, concrete stain is a smelly thing. I had to take breaks to keep from getting a headache from them fumes!

ps....Jennifer, do you see what I see????? I can't keep away from those birds. lol


No comments: