Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bucs vs Saints











For George's Birthday, we decided to make a weekend trip down to Tampa. I was already there hanging with my girls for the Women of Faith Conference, and my family drove down to meet me on Saturday. We had a nice dinner out, and did some shopping at International Plaza. Sunday was the main event. George and I took Steven to his first ever Bucs game at the stadium! It was soooooo exciting, even though we lost, and almost roasted to death in the sun. Steven was great, and wanted to know when we are going back! We cheered and screamed and had a big time. Amanda Lily spent the day with Nana and her 3 Great Aunts who were also in town for the Women of Faith Conference. She was very happy to spend her day shopping instead of at the stadium with us. It was a fun weekend for the Kountanis clan. Happy Birthday Daddy!





No comments: