Monday, June 6, 2011

American Girl Atlanta



























































We had a fun filled weekend at the American Girl Atlanta. Amanda Lily brought her birthday gift certificates, and allowance and tooth fairy money that she has been saving for months! She was in HEAVEN. We did lunch at the AG bistro, which was surprisingly yummy. I really enjoyed my spinach artichoke dip appetizer, and classic burger.


Aunt Jessica came along, and we did LOTS of shopping. The Atlanta outlets and malls are some awesome shopping!!!!! I picked up the pottery barn star wars sheets for Steven's bed at 40% off! I've had my eye on those things for years, but could never bring myself to pay full price for them. I was so happy. And, of course, he thinks they are "da bomb" LOL I also scored a pair of Restoration Hardware King sized pillow shams for $1.99 each (originally priced at $38 each) However, Jessica got the deal of the year with a Pottery Barn bathroom mirror/cabinet for $19.99 (Retail price $249) The mirror was cracked, but that's an easy fix!


We had dinner at Maggiano's, then let Amanda Lily swim in the pool where she made a friend from Central Florida. It was a fun girls weekend, that I can see being repeated in the near future!

No comments: