Friday, March 1, 2013

Spring 2013

This Spring has been unusually cold. We are so glad to have some warmer weather, and apparently the farm animals are happy about it too! Amanda Lily and I went out to the farm one afternoon after school because she wanted to check on all the new babies we have out there. Afterwards, we came home and planted her flower garden that is connected to her little playhouse. She was so pleased with her garden, and all the bright colors of her flowers. I tend to lean towards neutrals, but she is her own person, and I let her be! She chose the flowers at our local nursery, and happily waters and tends to them.

My outdoor project is a bit bigger. I'll get to it in a far off future post, once it is complete.

This is Little Lila, a baby goat.

This is Henry, a baby lamb.

Here we have the Quakers. (They never shut up)

This is "Moo" and her baby.




I wish I had a picture to post of these flowers today. They are really happy and blooming under the care of this little lady.



No comments: