Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Aunt Heather!


Ok, so today is my Sister in Law, Heather's birthday! Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Heather, happy birthday to you! She got the best gift ever for her birthday last year, in the way of a little girl, just the day before her own birthday. At first I thought, aww man, that would have been so awesome if Sophie would have been born on the same day as her mom. Then, they could share that day. Then, I rethought it, and now I think it is better that they each have their own special day. Sophie came after 9pm, so she almost had her mom's birthday, but she is a true Kountanis woman in that she came out when she was ready. No one was telling her what to do! LOL

The most recent photo I have is from this past Christmas of the two of us with our girls. Heather is a beautiful mom, and a gal to be celebrated. Happy Birthday Heather! We love you!

No comments: