Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Photos










Steven with his new Golf Clubs!
Steven and Me in his classroom, beside the tree.
George and the kids at Disney's Very Merry Christmas Party.
Mom and Dad with the kids Christmas Eve.
I am only posting a few "key moments" from Christmas this year. It has been so busy, but I do want to remember some of the festivities when I look back.
I brought a griddle into Steven's class and make pancakes for the kids. Of course, I had all the parents send in breakfast items to go along with them. We had "Christmas Breakfast". It was a big hit.
We went to Disneys Christmas Party again this year. Lots of fun, but we did have a little rain that kind of slowed us down. It was a nice relaxing time for us.
Steven got his first set of golf clubs as a gift from Uncle Pete and Aunt Heather. Pete plans to take him out for his first "lesson" when in warms up a bit. George has no interest in golf, but it is in Steven's blood. Both my brother and George's brother really enjoy golf, so we will see how he does.
I love the photo of Nana and Papa Bear with there little grands. We had a wonderful Christmas Eve. First, we went to Christmas Eve service at our church where I sang in the Ensemble, and we had a candle light service. Then, home for Christmas Dinner and opening gifts from Nana and Papa. The kids were so good in church bc they knew they were coming home to presents! Ha!
We had a wonderful Christmas Season.

No comments: