Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick or Treat 2010
















Daddy joined us this year, and we ran into some of our favorite friends from church. Bella, Diana, and Evan who were Pirates and Spiderman were out and about hunting for treats. Steven and Amanda Lily both chose costumes we already have, so I was thrilled not have to buy new ones. She was a Ballerina Princess and he was some sort of clone from Star Wars. We were home by 8:00 and in bed by 8:30. I was pretty proud of myself for that accomplishment!
Now we are on to my FAVORITE holiday of all....Thanksgiving! I often think Thanksgiving gets jipped. For whatever reason, retail stores go from Halloween straight to Christmas. Even worse, somehow the spirit of Thanksgiving and being Thankful gets overlooked by all of us. I hope you all will stop and think of what you have to be grateful for in your life. Say "Thank you" to God, and know you are blessed.Today I'm dragging out the sterilite tubs, and packing away Halloween....moving on to Thanksgiving....not Christmas just yet!





No comments: