Saturday, May 7, 2011

Art Party Details

Here are some of my favorite things from Amanda Lily's art party. The super talented, Katy Larson at katylarson.blogspot.com created the printables for this party. Thanks so much Katy for being so fun to work with!






Fun party hats and colorful pom pom's hanging.










Personalized Aprons Nana made for each guest to keep clean while painting.




























Cake Pops as a snack before getting things started. Enjoyed by all with "Artist Punch" served in my current obsession, Mason Jars.

































The cake had it's own bunting of primary rainbow colors. I thought it was unique. I have to
admit, I was so pleased with how the cake turned out. I surprised Amanda Lily by making the layers all different colors. She loved it.




































Art Gallery (noticed it's spelled wrong. LOL! I was in a hurry. Thank goodness my friend noticed and changed it around for me before the party started.) Each child had their own place at the table to display her arts and crafts for parents to see at pick up.

No comments: