Monday, January 12, 2009

Natalie's Baby Shower







My sweet friend Natalie. Well, after many years of trying and lots of heartache and losses, she and her husband are being blessed with a little girl! She is super excited, as we all have been for her. I hosted one of her baby showers here at my home, and was so happy to do it!




I made a great cherry chicken salad for finger food, as well as chocolate strawberries, and a variety of other food. (those two foods seemed to be the popular ones) Natalie got lots of great gifts to start her off in Motherhood. We all can't wait to meet baby Coryn, and are praying for a quick, easy, delivery. And, a happy, healthy baby and mommy! I hope all you fellow high school cheerleaders enjoy the photos. I'm sure most of you haven't seen Natalie since Graduation......






1 comment:

Deborah said...

OMG! You're right...I haven't seen Natalie since I graduated...15 years ago! She was my cheerleading "little sister" the one year that we did that. She looks happy and beautiful! :) Tell her congratulations...I can't wait to see pictures of her little girl!