Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Privacy Please

Hello to all my friends and family. Just wanted to let you all know that I will be making my blog private as of Monday. If you want to continue to have access to my blog, please give me your email address so I can put you on the list of those who are allowed to view. It never really occurred to me that random people are looking at my personal photos and thoughts. I know some people are perfectly ok with this, but it kind of gives me the willies. I naively thought that you had to know my blog address to access it, and who would randomly type that in???? Jennifer showed me the "next blog" button and how it just automatically takes you to the next persons blog. I almost scrapped my blog completely until she encouraged me to look into how to make the blog private. I've got it all figured out, but I don't want to loose contact with some of you who I do not have your email. So, if you want to keep following, send me your email address.

Hope you are all doing great!

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

I do want to keep up with you. My email is jmac7800@gmail.com

lori said...

Me too
lori4627@gmail.com

Deborah said...

sulsonafamily@hotmail.com