Thursday, May 24, 2012

Playing catch up

May is always the busiest month of the year for our family. School is wrapping up, both children's birthdays, and end of the year recitals. It's been crazy, and we aren't even done yet! I've been avoiding my blog because I haven't had time, and the amount of memories I want to post just seems daunting.

I'll start with Steven taking up diving. He is such a "chip" off his Dad. They are so much alike that they but heads often, but then they turn around and are laughing with each other. The two of them are both pretty high strung too, so diving is the perfect hobby for them. Just imagine how "Zen" it must be for them to be under the water with nothing to think of but the beautiful ocean life. There must be something magical to the whole weightless feeling too.....just floating along.

I knew when George decided to become a certified diver that it wouldn't be long until Steven set in to dive too. He is starting small by just learning and getting comfortable with using dive equipment in the pool. I'm sure it won't be long and he'll be out diving wrecks with his Dad and Uncle Dan. Steven is a nature lover who is fortunate to have men in his life who help him along, and encourage him to be adventurous.






No comments: