Friday, May 25, 2012

Sophie turns 4

My sweet little niece is now 4 years old! It's unbelievable to me that she is now the same age that Amanda Lily was when she was born. Time is just flying by.
Pete and I have this standing play date that we have tried to keep. Every Friday, he brings Sophie over to my house to play with Amanda Lily, and we have "girl time". While, he and Steven either go golfing, to the movies, or over to Sports Authority for "boy time". I have really enjoyed these times. The girls always have so much fun with either a tea party, playing barbies, playing outside in the play house, or swimming in the pool. I love it that they have this special time to bond. (I also really love that Pete and Steven have a special bond all their own.)

Sophie has blossomed into her personality a lot over this past year, and having her over on Fridays has been such a joy. She is a sweet, fun loving, and FUNNY little person. In fact, her sharp wit has kept me in stitches more than once. She and Amanda Lily bounce off of one another like Pete and George did in the old days, and I just laugh along with them.

Her birthday party was tons of fun. Heather did a beautiful job on the decorations and cupcakes. Her theme was Strawberry Shortcake, and it was at our local bounce house. Cronia Pola Sophie...we love you!!!



No comments: