Friday, February 1, 2013

Disney's Typhoon Lagoon

We are such Disney people. I remember when hubs and I were dating, and we would go to every weekend and walk around. We would stand in line with families, and look at the kids and dream of our own family. True story! Our kids are 8 and 10 now, and we walk around Disney, and thoroughly enjoy them.

A few weekends ago, we were looking for something to do on a sunny Saturday in January. We ended up at Typhoon Lagoon, and had SO MUCH FUN. The place was like a ghost town, so we rode on each slide several times. I didn't know if Amanda Lily would like the slides that went straight down (wedgie makers), but she surprised me, and loved them. She, Steven, George, and Uncle Dan rode them several times, while Aunt Jess and I chilled in our private cabana with Pina Colodas. Looking back on the pictures makes me long for summertime, and all things water related. I can't wait to be able to get back in the pool, and take long lazy boat rides out to the Springs, and snorkeling, and having beach sand in my toes. Sooner than later......

Having a private cabana with an attendant is so worth the extra $ in my opinion. We had a cooler filled with ice, a private locker, swanky adirondack chairs, private beach area that overlooked the wave pool, unlimited water bottles, and an attendant to bring our lunch order, extra towels, or anything else we needed. Disney service does not disappoint. 

Amanda Lily enjoying the wave pool.

Both kids being eaten by a shark skeleton.

Lazy river, my favorite.


No comments: