Monday, May 24, 2010

Invited you are, to a Star Wars party!
























































Steven is now 8 years old! His party with his school friends was lots of fun for everyone. He is obsessed with Star Wars, just as most little boys his age. Don't worry, he still loves his trains, and we still chase them all over. The Star Wars theme was a welcome relief, and I was thrilled with the idea of doing something different. The kids enjoyed water blasters, pin the tail on the star ship, and each got a light saber to swing at a Darth Vader pinata. I found these awesome clone baskets at Target after Easter for 90% off! That means, they were only $1 each. I was so happy with that find. The kids all put their candy from the pinata in them. A big hit was the "Yoda Soda". I put lime sherbert in a cup, and poured sprite over it. It foamed up, and the kids loved it! Just like Amanda Lily's party, the pool was the main event. I did put up the family water slide for Steven's, so everyone splashed around on that as well. It was a great day! My favorite part of the day was when the doorbell rang, and Steven opened it to both his English and Spanish Teachers! Even his Teacher from 1st grade came! He was so happy to see them. I tell you, education is one of my top priorities with my kids, and I couldn't ask for better Teachers than we have over here at Eustis Elementary. I just can't say enough good about them. They love my children as their own, and they prove it by their actions all the time. It makes me feel good to send them everyday. Anyhow...hope all is well in your worlds. I can't believe my son is 8!!!!!




















No comments: