Saturday, October 8, 2011

Grandparents Day 2011

Amanda Lily's class invited all Grandparents to come in for a special day. We had a fun chapel service that included the Grandparents, then went over to the classroom for brunch and crafts. My contribution was baked cheese grits, and the children read stories to their Grandparents and made refrigerator magnets for them. It was so sweet. Amanda Lily made Nana's plate of food, and let her have her seat. All the children were so proud of their Grandparents, and had so much fun sharing them with their friends. The bond between kids and their Grandparents is such a wonderful blessing. I was fortunate to have my Nannie for most of my life, and now I encourage the relationship between our children and all their grandparents. Just look at those happy faces!





No comments: