Sunday, August 15, 2010

Cousins at the beach











Yes, once again, we are at the beach. This time I found myself thinking of how in a few days, my kids would no longer be mine. They would be whisked away to school, homework, ballet, baseball, piano and drumming lessons, and Awana at church. Oh Man. Honestly, I do crave the routine of all things back to school brings, but then again, I had such a wonderful time walking on the beach with Amanda Lily trying to "catch fish" in the shallow water. She was determined to bring one of those suckers home in her bucket. Ha! I scooped her up and told her how much I was going to miss her while she is at her big first grade desk.





Larry, Tre', and Steven spent most of their time on boogie boards in the waves. Steven was really getting the hang of it. We all had a great time.








No comments: