Friday, August 20, 2010

Meet the Teacher







Today was "Meet the Teacher" day at EES. I am super thrilled about both kids Teachers. Amanda Lily got Mrs Keyes....yes, the Mrs. Keyes who was Steven's K and 1st grade Teacher. LOVE HER! I can't wait for another wonderful year with her.





Steven got Mrs Raley, who I know from SAC and APT. She also, is a great Teacher, that I look forward to working with. Both kids Spanish Teachers are nice too.





We brought each Teacher little baskets filled with chocolate, apple hand soap, and a CD of kid friendly, fun music for the classrooms. I also ordered personalized notes for the Teacher's, but they didn't come in time, so I'll have to save those for another occasion.





I learned today that 3rd Graders are going to be allowed to enter the Science Fair this year. Steven is so happy about it, and I can't wait to get down to business. Do any of you have any suggestions about what he should do his on? I would like it to be something fun, but I'm having a hard time thinking up something original and memorable. Any suggestions?





These photos are not great, but I only got a chance at one snap since the Teachers were so busy greeting parents and students.











No comments: