Thursday, August 18, 2011

Meet the Teacher 2011

Today, we met the children's Teachers. Steven is starting 4th grade, and is in Mrs Roberts class. Mrs Roberts is in her 3rd year of teaching, and full of fresh ideas. She runs her classroom in stark contrast of Amanda Lily's 2nd grade Teacher, Ms Bierlin, who is starting her 25th year of teaching. Both teachers are VERY loving with the children in their classes. I couldn't be happier, as I feel like they are just what each of my children need at this stage of academic development. We are full of hope and excitement for a fresh new school year.
As a gift, we gave each Teacher a set of notes, and this cute little sharpened pencil holder, for their desks. If you follow my blog, you know I am currently OBSESSED with mason jars. So, of course I had to use them for these gifts. You can find the free printable sticker here http://eighteen25.blogspot.com/2011/08/back-2-school-printables.html. (I'm not sure how to create a link, so you will have to type it into your browser.)






                 HAPPY BACK TO SCHOOL TO ALL!!!!

No comments: