Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter brunch

I decided to change things up this year and host an Easter brunch instead of lunch/dinner. I broke out all of my favorite breakfast recipes, and supplemented with croissants, muffins, and fresh fruit. It was a huge hit! The baked cheese grits got many A+'s. George said his favorite was the sausage casserole, and my father in law enjoyed the baked french toast with cream cheese in the middle. All of these recipes are already posted, and you can find them alphabetized in the column to the right. They are terrific to prepare the night before and just pop in the oven before company arrives. Steven even commented on how it seemed like Christmas morning in our house, because these are my Christmas breakfast recipes I use, and bake them while we are all opening gifts. After brunch, the parents hid Easter eggs for the kiddos to hunt.

Breakfast items are always a hit with children.

Cheers! I love a good Mimosa.


Who will find the golden egg? Tre' found it this year.











No comments: