Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter weekend

This year we went to Zephryhills to help Dad with Care 4 Kids. A church there was having a huge Easter Egg hunt for the local kids where they had hidden over 10,000 eggs! Dad set up the snow cone machine, and was handing out free snow cones to all. Steven had a lot of fun helping make and hand out the snow cones. Amanda Lily really enjoyed the egg hunt. All three kids had their baskets over flowing.
Later that evening, Heather and Mia came over to dye Easter eggs. I was a bit saddened when my boy didn't want to participate in the time honored tradition. I guess he's just grown out of it. Sigh. The girls had a sweet time coloring the eggs, while I was busy in the kitchen preparing for Easter morning brunch, and Heather kept me company.






No comments: